Catch the latest Gilbert & Associates news in the quarterly publication of The Advisor, and get helpful tips & tricks, industry articles, and important information on your business management software. Sign up today and stay in the loop!
Here are a few things you'll find in The Advisor:
- NAV Spring User Offer- Get 20%-off of NAV Licenses
- What is the Cloud? The ins, the outs, the good & the bad of the cloud and implications for ERP users.
- Beverage Company Takes Charge of Operations Goes National with Robust ERP Solution Read how Gilbert & Associates helped Talking Rain Beverage Company implement their ERP system.
- Sage Pro 2011 Features Announced
- Sage Pro Feature Release List Curious about features added in previous versions of Sage Pro?
- Silver Partner at Your Service! It's officially official, we are now a Microsoft Silver Partner with an Enterprise Resource Planning Competency.
- Spring Cleaning Tip: Opt out of Receiving the Yellow Pages.
- User Group Recap - Greatest Takeaways - don't take it from us, hear what our clients have to say their greatest take away was from our user group.
Previous Editions of The Advisor
Here are a few things you'll find in the past versions of The Advisor:
- NAV 2009 R2 Read about the new features.
- NAV 2009 R2 Highlights Webcast
- Section 179 and Software Purchases Answers to your questions about what is covered under Section 179 and what tax breaks are available for 2011.
- 5 Reasons to Back Up Your Data
- Year End Closing Tips from Sage Sage is offering a lunch and learn on closing out periods.
- Sage Pro Tips & Tricks Find out how many users are included in your license.
- Your Ruby Slippers Dorothy didn't know the full powers of her Ruby Slippers. Sage Pro is like your pair of Ruby Slippers, read how some of our customers realized they owned the power to solve their problems just by owning Sage Pro.
- 7 Ways to Increase Efficiency in the Workplace
- What's New in Sage Pro All of the What's New articles are listed under Sage Pro > Brochures.
- Learn to Use Data Drillers- Sage Lunch & Learns
- Sage Pro Tips & Tricks Learn how to add item quantity inquiry to any item code lookup or datadriller.
- Time Saving Cities: Seattle Ranks #1
- Plus More Articles,